For this layout I used the following products from the February 2018 BYOC:

- Love You Beary Much by Pink Reptile Designs
- Sprinkles v45 and It's Only Magic by Valorie Wibbens
- Two Little Birds by Paula Kesselring
- Templated Trio #17 by Mommyish
- 100% Friends by Sabrina's Creations
Zeneva, MrsPeel and Nichole like this.
    • keepscrappin
      awe... super cute selfie. love all the hearts and that adorable bear!
    • jazzmatazz
      Oh so sweet! Love the cut out hearts in the background and the other hearts that overlay them. That bear is adorable; love the felt texture. What a wonderful selfie too! Beautifully done!
    • mcurtt
      Love me some cut-out hearts!
    • MrsPeel
      what you sad in the forum? that you had so much fun making this? I can all the way, totally feel it!!!!!! It is beautiful, happy, fun, the photo is gorgeous, one can feel the love and sweetness, love the bit of journaling how is done underneath the photo, the sweet, super cute bear (I didn't use it when I scrapped the kit, but you make me want to use it now!!!) the superb combo of the cut outs for the heart with the cut hearts scattered within...gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous layering both behind the photo and the bear, your shadows....all supported by the wood background that makes every thing pop out to the eye with fun and happiness!!!!! I'm in love with your page!!!!!!! as id all that wasn't enough, your credit's list!!!!!!!! love LOVE love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
    • Saar
      Beautifully done. I love all the hearts.
      Sharon-Dewi likes this.
    • littlekiwi
      love the wood grain paper and cutout hearts
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    Sharon-Dewi
    Date:
    Apr 26, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    213.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).