Angela Toucan

Converted Barn

Converted Barn
Angela Toucan, Apr 25, 2018
Description:
We stayed in a converted barn when we holidaid in Scotland.
Scrapped for the Technique Slow Scrap 25th April - Cutouts
Credits:
Fresh Air by Bella Gypsy Designs.
Bippity Bopperty Template by Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs.
Cutout: Cropped Masks Freebie by Scrapping with Liz.
Font: Journal
MrsPeel and bbymks5 like this.
    • mcurtt
      I love the subtle hexagons and how the hexagons truly do appear to be cut out of your white background.
    • bellbird
      love the clean hex cut-out - looks very professionally done with a silhouette machine or something - love the string and foliage layering to draw attention to it and that scene with the free range chickens as well!
    • michelepixels
      The hexagons are so cool! I like how you let some of the paper show around the edges too.
    • bbymks5
      What Marilyn said!! I love the hexagons and your clusters are perfect!
    • Cherylndesigns
      Love the pictures and your layout.
    • cfile
      gorgeous use of the hexagon cut out and the turquoise pattern paper underneath! I love the photos and you had me at converted barn in Scotland! Looks like everyone had a fun tme! Love all the little clustering of elements Angela! Beautiful page!
    • umyesh
      I love those hexagons so much! I like how you matched the hexagon width and the border width, too. Pretty page!
    • MrsPeel
      my dear Angela... as I mentioned in our conversations, it is such a delight having another Craft Artist here, and especially getting to know someone as amazing as you are!!!!! Love being able to share bits and pieces of your life through your pages , love LOVE your presence in the chats, and here with this page once again, your elegant, delicate way you put this together is gorgeous!!!!! love how you chose a subtle way for the cut outs, beautiful photos, a gorgeous take on the template, beautiful clusters and super cute word art you chose!!!!! Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
    • Saar
      This is beautiful. Love your photos and cutouts. Beautiful layout.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    Angela Toucan
    Date:
    Apr 25, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    79.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    480px
    Height:
    480px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).