Cherylndesigns

Sand Sculpting Contest

Sand Sculpting Contest
Cherylndesigns, Apr 24, 2018
Description:
Template - lgrieveson big fade #3; banners - lgrieveson marina; paint splatters - prd splatterbrush 19; gesso - prd gesso it.
LynnG, Christina W, MrsPeel and 2 others like this.
    • pbrooks
      Wow, an incredible sculpture! Great photos!
    • KittyY
      amazing photos! Wow - these are incredible pieces of art
    • bellbird
      Love these comp's (we've seen a Disney Pixar themed one & an Alice in Wonderland one but never on an actual beach!) & your stunning pics! That owl _so wow! Perfect for a big photo template!
    • MrsPeel
      absolute awesomeness!!! not just the sculptures but the way you scrap them, perfection!!!! love that you kept the photos the stars, the detail of the banner on top is so in sync with the beach/sad feel...!!!!! awesome talent you have there...!!!! this wasn;'t much of a thing when I left Brazil, but in our last trios to see the family, we have seen some serious talent on sand sculpting..... love what you have here and makes me want to travel again!!!![​IMG]
    • Cherylndesigns
      Thank you ALL so much for the wonderful comments!! This is really something to see and occurs every year close to Thanksgiving. The sculptures are truly breathtaking!! Some of the artists work many days and nights on their sculptures.
      bellbird likes this.
    • fanon
      fantastic !!!
    • lou
      Oh Wow!Amazing pictures! I like how you kept the layout simple with just the right amount of little touches to enhance the photos
    • Cherylndesigns
    • Saar
      Beautifully done. Love the photos and how you scrapped them.
    • Cherylndesigns
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lynn Grieveson
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Apr 24, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count: