Description:
Credits:
iNDS2017 Template Grab Bag by Sara Gleason
Daring Adventure Collab by Sara Gleason and Amber LaBau
Artifact Elements by Sara Gleason
Ash Tree Elements by Sara Gleason
Albus Papers by Sara Gleason
Photo from Pexel
Thuria, timbenmami and MrsPeel like this.
    • MrsPeel
      SOOOOOOO amazing to see you around!!!!!!!! not sure if it is me (I haven't been well so maybe it is me and I haven't seen you, nit either way) but it is a delight to see you with your always awesome pages!!!!! your layering here is spectacular, love this so much!!!!! will make time to catch up with your gallery properly!!!!! Huggzzz!!![​IMG]
    • pagefrocks
      @MrsPeel THANK YOU! I recently made the decision to give up blogging, so I am eagerly returning to my scrapbooking passion!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • fanon
      Waouh !!!! very beautiful page !!! I love this !!!
    • MrsPeel
      Lori, well, our gain that you are back with us!!!!! I used to blog before I found digi scrapping, have tried to keep one over the years but I get less and less willing to share my life events so publicly as I get older..... so sharing things here makes it a lot more fulfilling than a blog, I am very very happy to have you back!!!!![​IMG]
      pagefrocks likes this.
    • jazzmatazz
      Gorgeous cluster work! Love the mix of elements you used and your shadow work is superb. Great color palette choice as well. Beautifully done!
    • redplaid3
      Beautifully done. So glad you're having fun traveling now!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    pagefrocks
    Date:
    Apr 21, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    216.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).