This Was So Yum
carrie1977, Apr 20, 2018
Description:
Foodie Digital Kit and Journal Cards - Storyteller April 2018 Add-On by Just Jaimee
lcpereyra likes this.
    • willimena
      Love the 'least sushiest sushi' phrase :) Great choice of colours in the paper and elements to complement your photo!
      carrie1977 likes this.
    • cfile
      awesome page Carrie! Love your journaling and I love the "least sushiest sushi" phrase as well! I am the same. I went once out with my husband and his colleagues and there was a blackened ahi tuna appetizer share plate that no one told me until after was tuna and I was in disbelief as I would never eat tuna unless it was solid white in a can..that was so delicious!! Now even my husband makes us blackened Tuna at home.. tastes like beef! :) So glad you tried it and enjoyed.. it is nice to be adventurous sometimes! Great use of the papers and elements here ..great composition! Love it!!
      carrie1977 likes this.
    • carrie1977
      @cfile I feel bad for my husband because he LOVES sushi and doesn't get to eat it too often. It's just not for me. lol
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @carrie1977 I agree Carrie. I cannot do Sushi either.. Blackened Tuna is as close as I get.. it is seared on the outside and very rare on the inside... it tastes like beef.. you should try that sometime.
      carrie1977 likes this.
    • jazzmatazz
      I must admit ... I am an avid sushi fan. Give me some raw tuna, salmon, and even BBQ eel, and I am a happy camper. It wasn't always so, however. Had to start off with precooked seafood, like California rolls with crab. But it wasn't long before I became a wasabi addict and tried all sorts of exotic combinations. But sushi rolls have changed so much when I first started eating sushi 30 + years ago. Now you can get veggie rolls, fruit rolls, and non-seafood rolls. So I am glad you were able to find a roll that you truly enjoyed!

Love the color palette you chose to complement that tasty photo! The papers, elements and paints keep drawing the eye back to your photo! Great take on the 5Ws challenge.
      carrie1977 likes this.
    • lcpereyra
      Terrific page! Love your entire page design!
    • littlekiwi
      Looks good! I’m not a sushi fan either
      carrie1977 likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Just Jaimee
    Uploaded By:
    carrie1977
    Date:
    Apr 20, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    245.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).