michele hillam

Michele-wool-web

Michele-wool-web
michele hillam, Apr 19, 2018
Description:
Credits -
Valorie Wibbens - Yarn Snob (recolored)
Just Jamiee - Embroidered Alphabet
londoncuppa, KarenB and mirjam like this.
    • heathert
      Seriously? I never knew Kool-Aid could be a coloring agent! Boy, what a big difference between before and after!
    • cfile
      how cool!! I never knew re Kool-Aid could be used either but makes sense as there is no sugar in it. How cool is this... this is like old school and how they did things in colonial days with the washing and sorting etc. I would presume they used tea and the like to dye back then but this is so interesting! Love the color of the wool you got and that little doodled sheep is precious! This is fun and fascinating. Can't wait to see what you make. I don't know how much you have but making something that is varigated wold be fun. Now is Kool-Aid dying permanent or will it wash out down the road? Fun page!!
    • flowersgal
      Wow. What a creative lady you are. Beautiful colors on the wool and that colorful sheep is such a fun touch. Clearly Koop-Aid is more versatile than we knew.
    • jazzmatazz
      Like everyone above, I am fascinated by this! Your "after results" are AMAZING! And I love how you incorporated those colors in your wonderful little sheep!! Love that you blended the after picture into the background rather than framing it. Such a wonderful impact! Guess Kool-Aid isn't just for kids anymore! Beautifully done!
    • londoncuppa
      Oh, Michele...this is simply AMAZING! The colors are so vibrant. Love how you backed the alpha. Everything about this is perfect! Thanks so much for playing in my challenge!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Photography Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    michele hillam
    Date:
    Apr 19, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count: