Arsenic-&-Old-Lace
Pups_r_Paps, Apr 16, 2018
Description:
JOURNALING:

Lorraine Kirkland as Abby.

Anna Marie Kirkpatrick as Martha.

Jim attended the play with me.

The Brewster sisters - great!

Noah Lindsay as Mr. Gibbs, a prospective lodger, who narrowly escapes poisoning.

Will Tucker takes charge as Lt. Rooney.

Evelyn Cain plays the alcoholic plastic surgeon Dr. Einstein and Donny Smith portrays the psychopathic nephew Jonathan Brewster.

Tommy Townsend is great as Teddy Brewster who thinks he’s Teddy Roosevelt.

John Jeffries is Mr. Witherspoon, superintendent of Happy Dale Sanitarium.

Thomas Eady as Mortimer Brewster isn’t too good, in my opinion. Olivia Sandberg plays his fiancee, Elaine Harper.

Martha in the last scene of the play as she is about to offer “elderberry wine” to Mr. Witherspoon.

CREDITS: SCRAPLIFT of "Day 07 Collage 2017 Christmas Collection" by londoncuppa; KITS: "Doodled Pocket Pages #2", Kate Hadfield; "I Scrapbook", Little Butterfly Wings; "So Basic", Mommyish; "A Boy's World", Dawn Inskip; "Simplify", Amber LaBau Designs; "Cultivate", Tangie Baxter; "Hocus Pocus", Kristmess; FONTS: Acid Label Regular; Birds of Paradise Regular; Comic Sans MS Regular
    • jazzmatazz
      One of my favorite Cary Grant movies is "Arsenic and Old Lace." What a wonderfully funny script! Looks like a fun cast and sounds like they captured the characters perfectly! Fabulous photos; great LO!
    • cfile
      This is fabulous and what a great lift! This was my Senior HS play the year I graduated (1979) and I can still see some of my friends in the parts of Teddy Brewster and Martha by your photos here! ... Wow you really brought back memories :) I love how you scrapped this and love all the detail in your journaling. Love the mix of elements and kits here... fabulous! Thanks for playing along with the scraplift challenge!
    • Saar
      This is perfect. I love all the photos.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Pups_r_Paps
    Date:
    Apr 16, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    127.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    495px
    Height:
    640px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).