Mylinn

Apr 18 AJ Muse 1

Apr 18 AJ Muse 1
Mylinn, Apr 15, 2018
Description:
I might combo 4 into one page - or might not so went with 8x11 base.
Paula Kesselring Child's Play paper
shape and photos from Pixabay dot com
MrsPeel and Dalis like this.
    • Dalis
      ok, girl....you are on a roll!!!! how totally cool is this one too!!!!! I love pink panther sneaking in!!!!!!
      Mylinn likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      I saw this on a notification I get on the email when I post in threads, when you posted, it notified me and I could see the page, so I HAD to come say.... awesome idea, gorgeous result all together!!! you are super creative, love seeing the things you come up with, and this, as usual, vibrates full of soul...!!!! Hope (and pray for it!!!) one day I can go to visit you and we a=can paint the town full fo colors (even if I need Sarita to push the wheelchair or maybe I can travel with a scooter LOL would love to meet you in person...your pages speak loudly about you, and I love what I see & my heart hears [​IMG]
      Mylinn likes this.
    • Mylinn
      Thank you @Dalis!!! The Pink P is a long standing hero of mine. (and the movie character rocks pretty hard too)

Oh @Mrs Peel, I'd love it!! Eventually, I'll make it across the pond and I might need a scooter by then, too. We could dress up, decorate them and take the nearest towns by storm, singing that old Viking 'hymn'....about villages burning in our wake :) I would be torn between Mrs. Marple, Inspector Poriot, any Dr. Who, some steampunk nutter or if it was very very cold, the Pink Panther (cartoon)....you might wanna start running away now!!
      Dalis likes this.
    • n33
      great way to mask!! very nice.
      Mylinn likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    Mylinn
    Date:
    Apr 15, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    61.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    502px
    Height:
    650px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).