heathert

Winter Ocean

Winter Ocean
heathert, Mar 11, 2018
Description:
For the March 2018 Template challenge at the Lilypad, with Dawn Inskip's freebie--loved it! I turned it on its side and rearranged a few things. I also used Rebecca McMeen, Expressions No. 2 (raindrops); One Little Bird, Elysian (paper); Bella Gypsy, When Skies Are Gray (papers, flower, cloud, sprinkle). Fonts are Amastery Hand and Ariadne Sans. Journaling reads:
No fooling--this is the color of the sky over the West Coast in Oregon when a storm is about to hit. It's a flat, ominous, gray that promises 24 hrs of violent winds and high seas--waves that will reshape the coastline and move sand around like it was an afterthought. The storms are glorious, and one of the many, many reasons I love winter here...
amandaresende likes this.
    • fanon
      what a great page. I love this !
      heathert likes this.
    • marijke
      Great take on the challenge! Love the color scheme and your journaling!
      heathert likes this.
    • dawninskip
      Gorgeous page Heather!
      heathert likes this.
    • cfile
      absoluely gorgeous Heather! I love how you made the template your own, and wow to that photo. Your elements and papers to accent the photo are perfect. I loved reading the journaling. So interesting and wow again re the photo. It is really awesome! Thanks for palying along with us! Great page!
      heathert likes this.
    • JenEm
      That is such an amazing photo, and I love how the products you have used showcase your photo so well. Love the paper strips and contrasting background. Gorgeous page!
      heathert likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    heathert
    Date:
    Mar 11, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    241.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).