jang

PS - TLP 3 14 18

PS - TLP 3 14 18
jang, Mar 14, 2018
Description:
Etc. by Danyale - Full of Blarney
Lynne Marie - Vintage Fair (Polka dot paper)
Peppa Pig font
I have always known I have Irish blood, with grandparents named Lynch and Eakins and genealogy has proven it. Rich has always bought me flowers and we have always made corned beef and cabbage on St. Pats. We had the DNA test and I am Irish but amazingly so is Rich with him being 8% and me only 2%, guess I will have to buy him flowers now.
cfile likes this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      That is so funny, he has more Irish than you. I love the fun, and forgot about the cornbeef and cabbage part...lol
      I am tickled GREEN YOU played along with me!
    • NancyP
      What an adorable layout and love your journaling. Your Irish elements are so cute!!
    • QuiltyMom
      I love your journaling! And that hat elements is very fun, too. Great page!
    • cfile
      Love it Jan!! Love the CB & C dinner, the flowers and sweet journaling. Wonderful page Jan!
    • flowersgal
      Sound like a plan. Cute St. Patrick's Day layout. I'm telling my hubby about the flowers deal... my heritage is largely Irish.
    • Nemla
      This is so lovely, I like your photos, and the story that goes with them a lot. Great page.
    • Cherylndesigns
      What a great St. Patrick's Day layout.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    jang
    Date:
    Mar 14, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    204.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).