mcurtt

2018-02_February-TLP_AJ_3Week_Dressing-Up_web

2018-02_February-TLP_AJ_3Week_Dressing-Up_web
mcurtt, Feb 22, 2018
Description:
Credits: Paula Kesselring - M3 Nov 2017, Circus, Old Metal Alpha, Old Wood Alpha, Printer Block. Dawn Inskip - M3 March 2017, M3 Nov 2017, New Adventures, The Journey, Tinker. Little Butterfly Wings - M3 Nov 2017. Just Jaimee - Storyteller Dec 2016, Storyteller July 2017. Lynne Marie - M3 Nov 2017. Rebecca McMeen - M3 Oct 2016. Sabrina’s Creations - All The Feels. Pink Reptile Designs - Don’t Stop the Music. Kim Jensen - Spell It.
AJK, dawninskip, wvsandy and 3 others like this.
    • redplaid3
      This is so fun! Great job!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • bellbird
      this is too cool for school! i am beyond amazed - the mixed alphas look awesome to start with and the ellies just take it to another level - that carousel and the strong man under the U!! genius! big love!! (And i think Anne will totally flip for this!)
      mcurtt likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      oh Marilyn..... I can recognize you at miles of distance...your pages always have this uplifting effect on me....I have grown my love for you that becomes passion...this is absolutely amazing!!!!!!!!! need to share!!!!! (it is 3 am here or otherwise I would be writing much more....my brain doesn;t work well at this time, but my heart sings with your art!!!! into the Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @MrsPeel you are too kind. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.:beat
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • AllisonPennington
      YAS!!! This is fantastic! All the cool guys using the title in different ways is incredible! xo
      MrsPeel and mcurtt like this.
    • MrsPeel
      my dear girl, don't think kindness is part of the equation.... fairness, yes!!!! you are amazing!!!!!!<3
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Karen
      This is so much fun! I love every little element here, but especially that acrobat up-side-down on top of, and pushing down the "C" of your title. So cool!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • wvsandy
      What fun! Love that strongman and the clown hat! Wonderful!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Serena
      Suuuuch a deserve FF!! I love how you've attached your alpha down so your circus people can safely dangle and fly their way around! The elephant's foot going down onto the U is perfect! And of course, the little merry go round! Such great touches and very FUN layout! :D
      cfile and mcurtt like this.
    • cfile
      How cooll Marilyn!! Love your dressed alpha with all the circus animals!!
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    mcurtt
    Date:
    Feb 22, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    241.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).