GlazeFamily3

The Gray Stuff- April 2017

The Gray Stuff- April 2017
GlazeFamily3, Feb 22, 2018
Description:
Created for February 2018 Journaling Challenge

Products Used:
Project Mouse (Pirates) Papers and Elements by Sahlin Studio and Britt-ish Designs
Project Mouse (Beginnings) Papers by Sahlin Studio and Britt-ish Designs
Project Mouse (Classic) Papers by Sahlin Studio and Britt-ish Designs
Me and You Papers by Sahlin Studio
Project Mouse (Animal) Elements by Sahlin Studio and Britt-ish Designs
Project Mouse (A Day at the Park) Word Bits by Sahlin Studio and Britt-ish Designs
JennFort likes this.
    • bellbird
      so this is THE official grey stuff?! it does look delicious! love the mix of papers in the hex's and the script sticker title! great composition!
    • GlazeFamily3
      @bellbird THANK YOU! Well... we got it at Be Our Guest, the Beauty and the Beast restaurant, so I will guess that makes it official! I did find a recipe for gray stuff tonight, so I am going to try making my own at home.
      bellbird likes this.
    • bellbird
      (i have always wondered what flavour is grey? like a not-quite-blackberry!?)
    • GlazeFamily3
      @bellbird it tastes like cookies and cream. If the recipe I try works out, I will send it to you.
      bellbird likes this.
    • bellbird
      @GlazeFamily3 cookies and cream?! man, why am i kinda disappointed by that - like it's kinda generic for a Beast feast! (and LOL thanks but it's ok, posting foods to Australia never ends well! There's a whole Customs reality tv series built around it and all the weird stuff people send!) Enjoy your homemade grey stuff!
    • GlazeFamily3
      @bellbird lol- I just meant send the recipe, not the actual gray stuff. I don’t think it would travel well. :giggle
      bellbird likes this.
    • Christina W
      @bellbird that's a show I would watch - I can only imagine the horror stories :)!
      bellbird likes this.
    • Christina W
      What a beautiful page - I never get tired of hexies and I love the neutral color scheme!
    • tkradtke
      Wait? That's the Grey Stuff you had? They Grey Stuff we had in Disneyland looked completely different! Love the layout!
    • GlazeFamily3
      @tkradtke I have had it a few times and honestly it has looked different each time. This was at dinner at Be Our Guest. We actually got it for breakfast there a few days after this and it didn’t look the same. My favorite was when they used it as frosting on a cupcake. What did your gray stuff look like?
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    GlazeFamily3
    Date:
    Feb 22, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    59.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    685px
    Height:
    726px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).