Credits:
A New Chapter: Dawn Inskip
M3 January 2018: Paula Kesselring, Little Butterfly Wings, Lynne-Marie
Quote: Rogue - the Cruxshadows
Font: ale and wenches BB
Handwritten Words (Sometimes, desire, most, least): me
Mylinn likes this.
    • cfile
      great journaling.. love your handwritten words in the quote. your paper blending is fabulous! love it!
    • AnneofAlamo
      I could not wait to get to my puter to sing love about your page! I am just loving the softness, and with such a strong quote. A unique and awesome balance! Thank you for playing with me!
    • ArmyGrl
      Your background is beautiful! I am lovin' the music paper blended just so. And the dandelion so full of hopes and wishes. The raindrops add a touch of sadness (to me) reminding us that sometimes we must go through hardships or hard times to get to that desired outcome. Fabulous blending work!
    • Grey
      @cfile Thank you! Thats one of the things I love about working digitally, the way you can stack so many layers and play with transparency.
    • Grey
      @AnneofAlamo Thank you! It's a quote I go back to frequently. Need to print it out and hang it on the wall somewhere.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    Grey
    Date:
    Feb 11, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    137.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    464px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).