littlekiwi

jmcd901

jmcd901
littlekiwi, Feb 20, 2018
Description:
Combined
January 17th Username https://the-lilypad.com/forum/threads/january-17-username-journaling.52394/
January 30th All In a Row https://the-lilypad.com/forum/threads/jan-30-all-in-a-row-technique.52684/

When I first enrolled at University of Auckland in January 2013, two things were issued to me. My ID number and my computer and email login name. It seemed that virtually every day from January 2013 through to my graduation day I was typing jmcd901 somewhere. On a daily basis it was typed to log on to the university computers to check for notices, powerpoints for lectures, assignment coversheets on the online learning portals of Cecil mostly but for a few classes Moodle, checking my uni email, releasing print jobs and photocopying articles, logging into the online databases and journals for research or reserving books. Every semester it was used to check grades, every year it was used to enrol in courses for the following year and its final act while still officially a student was to apply to graduate. Now days, jmcd901 has a different function as I use my uni email for job hunting to keep it more professional than the email account I created when I was 15.

Happiest Place Dressed Down by Fiddle Dee Dee Designs
Storyteller Luka by Just Jaimee
Make it Happen by Mommyish
Days of the Week by Just Jaimee
Your Mom Goes to College by Mommyish and Wild Heart Designs
Social Addiction by Just Jaimee and Studio Basic
Paper by Blagovesta Gosheva
MrsGaramer, Mylinn and KarenB like this.
    • bellbird
      fun & perfect background paper for your uni username journalling! (i can't even remember my uni log in but i think it was all just numbers, like a phone number and i can barely remember anyone's phone number but my own these days!)
    • cfile
      love the composition here Jennifer! You really know how to mix and use pattern papers well on your layouts. That is so hard for me and you really aced it. I love all your journaling and the last line in your journaling is perfect. Yup I have a seperate professional email then the whimsical or more poignant email that I thought of when I first got on the internet. I still use the original email to this day, but again - not very professional! I use a gmail for professional use :) Love your page!!
    • littlekiwi
      @cfile I wanted to make my own professional email but when your last name is fairly common (and the name of a fast food chain!), professional usernames are hard to come by so figured since we don’t lose access once we graduate I’d just keep using it.
      cfile likes this.
    • jk703
      I love the All In A Row with the pattern! The yellow tape was a great choice and really pops for your row! I love the story on how it was used, especially the last thing was to graduate! Nice work, Jennifer!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    littlekiwi
    Date:
    Feb 20, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    248.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).