Serena

Cynthia Love

Cynthia Love
Serena, Feb 18, 2018
Description:
This layout is for our dear Mrs. Peel who is an inspiration, a beloved, and the most amazing gem that anyone could ever find. I'm so so so lucky that she not only inspires me, but that she gives sooo much of her time and love and encourages not only me, but everyone who she touches. She gives the gift of art and freedom herself and enables us with her love and support.

I am truly humbled. Thank you, dear friend.

Journaling:
There are people
in this world who shine with a
brightness. They bring light and love
to those blessed to be in their presence. I
am lucky to have a woman in my life who not
only shines brightly with her beauty and radiant
love, but she inspires people in so many ways!! You
can’t buy the type of encouragement and hope that she
gives people. You can’t put a price on the feeling she
gives you when she shines her light on you. She is so
amazing and makes the world a better place. Her
smile brightens the lives of many, some who don’t have
a voice to tell her the difference she makes. She is
passionate and brings that energy to others and
gives them strength. She is vibrant and beautiful
and I am very lucky to call her friend.

Credits:

Allison Pennington: Cuddled Up: Alphabet

Tangie Baxter and Rebecca McMeen: Await No More [Deluxe Kit] with Rebecca McMeen

Scrapping with Liz: Love Cut Outs

Pink Reptile Designs: The Hedgie Hog

Mommyish: CU/PU - Stylin' - Just The Basics (I used this on the dolls hair, eyes and blush to give her a sparkle and inner light that shines from our Cyn, as well as on the "LOVE" to make it texturized)

Thank you for looking!! :happydance2
    • MrsPeel
      oh and Im gonna want the full size LO to print, pleaseeeeeeeee!!!! this goes on my wall now!!!!!!!!!!!
      cfile and Serena like this.
    • Serena
      You are DEFINITELY all that. This page could NEVER do you justice, but it's a start. <3 Encouraging art and in the deeper sense someone is very important, and that is what you do. You have no idea the importance of what you do. I'm pretty sure you're not even aware of how much magic you create because you're not doing it consciously. This is just you. Who you are and your heart shining through. That's your magic and you wield it beautifully. We love you.
    • IntenseMagic
      @MrsPeel I do know you well enough to never call you sweetie :) I remember you saying that years ago :giggle But I do know that you have touched so many!!
      MrsPeel and cfile like this.
    • MrsPeel
      @IntenseMagic :rofl:rofl:rofl
      yup, no sweetie here :rofl:rofl:rofl

Serena SOOOOO so happy tro have you in my life, to be able to do something, to get to know your beautiful soul!!!!!!! Congrats on Polly guesting too!!!!!!!!!!
    • jenn mccabe
      aww, this is so awesome. i know you made Cynthia's day with Serena. you are just awesome!
      Serena likes this.
    • bbymks5
      I couldn't have said it better myself!!! Cynthia is definitely a one of kind person, and one you don't want to let go of!!
      Serena likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    Serena
    Date:
    Feb 18, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    896 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    780px
    Height:
    780px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).