ElizabethW

February Style Challenge

February Style Challenge
    • JillW
      Your page is fabulous! Love the photo and the journaling is awesome! This will be a great page to view years from now!! The placement of the ribbon is awesome - and so is your shadow work!
      ElizabethW likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      outstanding! love the photo and the title - and the interview style journaling is fabulous! :)
      ElizabethW likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      Oh my, pure gorgeousness!!! I love the color combo, clean lines, and memory making/recording. This will be a treasure years to come.
      ElizabethW likes this.
    • Karen
      Oh I love pages that captures the little details of kids like this! They are some of my favorites to stumble on years later for my own kids. Gorgeous page design here too! I love your interpretation of artsy and that you made it your own style!
      ElizabethW likes this.
    • Chippi
      Really love the centered design of the page! Great photo and I love the list about her.
      You have reminded me to do this with my own kids, I forgot when they started school! Thanks!
      ElizabethW likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    ElizabethW
    Date:
    Feb 17, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    306.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).