bbymks5

bbymks5, Feb 8, 2018
Description:
No clue...just playing LOL

The Carys by Rebecca McMeen
cinderella and MrsPeel like this.
    • Rikki
      Playing is fun....love your art doll!!! She looks a bit like those people who stand in front of shops inside those big cardboard ads that I always see in US movies. But she is much prettier and her message is much better.
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • bbymks5
      @Rikki Ahhhh yes...the sign twirlers LOL!! They're all over the place where I live...sometimes you'll even see them in the middle of summer when it's 115+
    • Cherylndesigns
      This is very cool!! I've never done anything like this. This makes me want to try.
      bbymks5 and MrsPeel like this.
    • MrsPeel
      @Cherylndesigns there are some kits from Rebecca Mc Meen in the store that come with the parts of the doll separate, and had many dolls in one kit with many dresses, hats, etc.... is super fun, and I even use the ready made dolls for "traditional" pages!!!! these kind iof page can be just for dun or gp a bit further to put some emotions into the "paper" To me, is my best pain relief therapy and saves me tons of money of psychiatrists LOL

Timmi @bbymks5 my dear girl... I always come to the gallery with the intention of not staying in more than 2 pages per person (or I would stay forever!!) but with you? impossible not to stop in more. This is delightful, love the idea of quoting or journaling this way....once again, every time I come across your pages, my mind goes back to the day we were chatting and you told me about that MOC template...... you have come such a long, wonderful way in a year.... it makes me feel proud in a way.... you rock I'm sharing this Into the Froggy Faves!!!!![​IMG]
    • cinderella
      Just amazing! Well deserved FF.
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @MrsPeel I have this on my to do list. Thanks for the info!
    • bbymks5
      MrsPeel likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    bbymks5
    Date:
    Feb 8, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    296.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).