michelepixels

10differentdesigners

10differentdesigners
michelepixels, Feb 13, 2018
Description:
In Q&A video No.3, Tangie suggested we could practice art journaling by quickly selecting items that caught our eyes from 10 different kits/designers. It sounded like fun to me, so I did it! I tried to choose quickly without thinking, but after a couple of items I did start feeling I was specifically seeking out cheerful sunny things.

1. background paper (of which that splat is a part) from Be Who You Are by Dawn Inskip
2. top layer paper, to which I applied Multiply Blending Mode, from Artfully Summer by Lynn Grieveson
3. Look Back journal card (blended, with the letters duplicated and recolored) from Year In Review by Mommyish
4. notes (recolored to match!) from Mix Tape by Forever Joy
5. optimistic word strip from Pieces of You Words by Kim Jensen
6. "ME" from A Little Peculiar by Little Butterfly Wings
7. sun shining word strip from Fresh Air by Amy Wolff
8. flair from All The Feels by Kristin Aagard
9. flower from Boho by Etc By Danyale
10. "JOY" from A Season to Remember by Amber LaBau

Also! I didn't think until this moment that I'm actually using an 11th item from an 11th designer. The journaling font is The Modern One by Heather Joyce. It has been my favorite font this year and I often forget to credit for my fonts and shadows (which are by Mommyish here!).
redplaid3 and dotcomkari like this.
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    michelepixels
    Date:
    Feb 13, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    229 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1000px
    Height:
    1000px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).