Justagirl

FAMILY FAVOURITE

FAMILY FAVOURITE
Justagirl, Jan 22, 2018
Zeneva and cfile like this.
    • bellbird
      love the cluster of goodies with the banner and all the step by step and chef in action photos (and as someone who is invariably disappointed when ordering 'tiramisu' at restaurants and cafes, i wish i had ahubby with his skills and recipe!)
    • cfile
      Love your page along with the photo of his making it step by step. My hubby is the same... he loves to cook and doesn't like to share the secrets either. I say we are the lucky ones :) Love the photo of your husband and the sepia tone of the photo along with the 6 grid photo and frame of his masterpiece :) great kits you chose too to showcase it.. fabulous page!
    • sberkan
      Nice page! Love the photos and that cluster at the top is awesome!
    • LynnG
      This is such a fun page. I bet this layout is a family favourite just like his tiramisu!
    • yellowpeep
      Wow, it does take a real cook to pull off homemade tiramisu! We always get ours from Costco. Love the photos and the vintage kitchen feel and the ripped paper detail. Thank you for participating in my challenge!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    Justagirl
    Date:
    Jan 22, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    243.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).