MOC6-11 (Jan 11-On This Day)
jjpederson125, Jan 23, 2018
Description:
Credits go to the following:
KAagard's Sporty Hockey papers and elements
Pink Reptile Designs: Bring On The Weekend Elements

Word Count: 211

Journaling Says:
On this day Brady chose his own hair cut. I’m pretty sure he giggled the entire time. What he didn’t see was that Mom had a legitimate tear in her eye as he cut his hockey hair into a mullet, at a Walmart Salon no less. I mean, really, is there any better place to get a mullet cut? He wore that hair cut proudly. He was all business in the front, party in the back. His teacher admitted to cringing and then giggling and that at times it was hard to take him seriously in class. The hockey coach, over a year later, is still belly laughing about it. Coach says the look on Brady’s face was priceless when he walked into the locker room and whipped off his stocking cap and said, “Look….I got a mullet!” Now, I know its just hair and that it grows back, but wow what a style choice. Secretly, I hope it doesn’t make a reappearance. At this point, Brady is back to a full head of hockey hair and teasingly says he’s getting a mullet but it hasn’t happened yet. Brady’s friends beg him to do it again, but that might be just to get a rise out of me during car pool.
Mylinn likes this.
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    jjpederson125
    Date:
    Jan 23, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    249.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    430px
    Height:
    430px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).