MOC 6 Day 17
Mylinn, Jan 19, 2018
Description:
M3 August 16
M3 August 16 Sampler

353 words (subtracted covered names)
some items recolored
    • AnneofAlamo
      your giggles make me giggle right along with you! love the quirky you!
      Mylinn likes this.
    • JenniferJ
      This was so enjoyable to read and I "get it". It does have an Asian accent to it while on the other hand is a possessive title for Lyn! Kudos on a cool name!
      Mylinn likes this.
    • Mylinn
      Glad I'm not the only giggle in the house, @AnneofAlamo! Lol, @JenniferJ, I journal like I talk - rambling and lots of little rabbit trails and often leaving out significant bits...like I was dabbling with Mai something as a game name at the time. Can't remember which kill monster MMPORPG it was. (there have *blissed sigh* been so very many)
      Thank you both!
      JenniferJ likes this.
    • Serena
      Ahh! I used to roleplay too! In fact, that's how I met my husband, I was hired to kill him. hehe! This is SO cool to get to know this side of you and find out that we have similar pasts in a way! I used online to escape my dark past as well and how cool that you had a character with a way to explain things! I also took some psychology and look at everything from that angle as well, hehe! I really like Mylinn! Lovely name for a lovely lady! <3
      bestcee and Mylinn like this.
    • Mylinn
      Thank you @Serena! Now I'm blushing, giggling and doing a chair dance of joy, lol. Did you kill him successfully or just kidnap him grin.
      Serena likes this.
    • Serena
      @Mylinn Hehe, we ended up having soooo many shoot outs and fights in the inn's (chat rooms) it was SO much fun for everyone! In the end, they ended up running off together when she realized he was right. (and that she'd finally met her match..) ::hugs!::
      bestcee and Mylinn like this.
    • designbylime
      What a faboulus page and I love your journaling!
      Mylinn likes this.
    • bestcee
      I love it! I love that your name is just for you, and no one else! And how you painted your name on the background? Just splendid! Thanks for sharing!
      Mylinn likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    Mylinn
    Date:
    Jan 19, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    96.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    502px
    Height:
    650px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).