Jems

MOC6 - Jan 17 - Jems

MOC6 - Jan 17 - Jems
Jems, Jan 23, 2018
Description:
Lots of journaling about nick name, my name is Jemma, my user name is Jems, not much to tell there :)

Jemma. Jem, Jemmy, Jems, Jama, JERM are a few of the names I go by. I have to say that growing up in my family no one went by their full name, everyone’s was shortened, changed or even lengthened. I find its my family and closest friends that use nicknames for me, and it makes me feel warm and comforted. It was funny when I first left home and got my real job as an accountant, within a year people were calling me Jem and Jemmy. Then we got married and moved back to Aberdeen and my married initials are JERM, as an accountant I have to initial a lot of papers, so JERM stuck. I have been using Jems on line for quite some time, since the early 2000 and honestly I don’t even think when it asks for a user name I just put it in. In 2007 we moved to Canada, very few people use nicknames for me over here and honestly it was a culture shock, using my shortened name makes me feel a little special and unique. But its just different, 11 years later and im used to everyone using my full name. But I have to admit when we visit Scotland its people using my nickname that makes it feel like home. (218 words per word)

All bella gypsy loveyoself - https://the-lilypad.com/store/Love-Yo-Self.html

and template by Sabrinas Creation #28 - https://the-lilypad.com/store/search.php?mode=search&page=1
Mylinn likes this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      JERM makes me smile, and I love the comfy feeling your words convey about being called by your nickname. Very Special!
      Jems likes this.
    • Mylinn
      Love how the little pops of red/deep pink add to the verticallity of the large paper strip.
      Jems likes this.
    • bestcee
      I love that you have a shorter name, and it has still lead to so many nicknames! JERM is fun. Thanks for sharing!
      Jems likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    Jems
    Date:
    Jan 23, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    245.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).