mcurtt

2018-MOC#22-Technique_Geometric-Mosaic_web

2018-MOC#22-Technique_Geometric-Mosaic_web
mcurtt, Jan 22, 2018
Description:
Credits: Etc by Danyale - Sugar Sands Beach, Afternoon Park. Lynn Grieveson - Bergen.
Electra likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Lovely, Marilyn. It looks like you mastered the technique. I'm giving it another try as wasn't completely satisfied with my initial effort. Maybe try a different photo.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @flowersgal I tried a few before I settled on this one. My initial thought was a brightly colored photo but it also showed some sky. The sky turned really white against the rest of it all. Now if the original photo could have somehow been plastered on that white space to cover it, I would have been good to go. The technique is simple enough to be able to try it a few times before deciding. Looking forward to seeing yours. :-)
    • easyeyes4you
      I too have done several photos looking for a result that "spoke" to me.... Have one in the works now... other things needed to be done today.. I started about 12 hours ago! Anyway, the reason I am here is to say how much I like your results... Love the cool colors....
      mcurtt likes this.
    • *gina*
      fantastic page - great work!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Electra
      VERY nice! That's an amazing photo and it pops from your mosaic. Great LO!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • jk703
      I love the muted, natural colors you chose for the page! You've created a beautiful background and I'm so glad you gave my challenge a chance! I really really love the landscape photo with the mosaic!
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    mcurtt
    Date:
    Jan 22, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    245.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).