Description:
MOC 17: User Name

Little Butterfly Wings and Studio Basic: Magicscape
m3 Oct 2016
Pink Reptile Designs and Studio Basic: Silly
Paula Kesselring: Vintage Pieces 5, Ephemera 8
Little Butterfly Wings: Its my Life, Iscrapbook Alpha
Just Jaimee: March 2017 Stitching

What is a Dotcomkari? Well I am glad you asked! It is quirky, uniquely different and far from normal girl from Wisconsin who came from out of nowhere in 2008 and joined the scrapbook world. Why dotcomkari? Because it was original just like her! As a member of the online community this crazy quirky girl wanted a name that would show the world she was going to be something. The name dotcomkari just jumped out to her one afternoon. After all, her name is Kari. The name stuck and became hers on numerous scrapbook forums all around the internet world. It also became the name of her blog and graphic’s community until her blog was hacked in 2014. Although her blog and graphics community died.. the dotcomkari name is still going strong in the scrap world.
sbpoet, Serena and Mylinn like this.
    • Nightshadow
      Interesting story and I love your idea of making the text circular. Great layout filled with loads of quirky elements, perfect to go with your journaing, and it's so colorful too!.
      dotcomkari likes this.
    • Serena
      I have a list of people whom I was excited to see the story behind their names, yours is on that! I LOVE this layout, how FUN and quirky!! I love the "Cool" giraffe, the strange girl alll the colors and those circles!!! How cool!! Also: FF!
      dotcomkari likes this.
    • sbpoet
      Love love love!
      dotcomkari likes this.
    • Amson
      Great journalling! I love how the quirkiness is carried throughout the page. Stunning!
      dotcomkari likes this.
    • bestcee
      I love the circular journaling! That's a neat way to come to a user name! Thanks for sharing.
      dotcomkari likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    dotcomkari
    Date:
    Jan 19, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    196 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).