Angela Toucan

MOC 22 - Evening at Northam Burrows

MOC 22 - Evening at Northam Burrows
Angela Toucan, Jan 22, 2018
Description:
For the MOC challenge number 22 - Geometric shapes technique.
Credits:
Magic Moments Adventure by Bella Gypsy Designs
Stamp Frame by Create wings Designs.
Mylinn likes this.
    • bjc
      wow this turned out great
    • flowersgal
      Your mosaic makes a lovely background for your layout. I like that you used it that way and assembled an assortment of photos and embellishments above it.
    • jk703
      Ooooo... I just love the yellows to blacks and greys - what a wonderful pick! The layering and photos with the paint really look great on the mosaic! Thanks for trying it out! (Don't forget to put the original pic in the thread.)
    • Pachimac
      Using the gold background as the geometric really makes your layout stand out!!! Gorgeous!
    • *gina*
      gorgeous page - love the background
    • Karen
      This turned out awesome! I love that you made the mosaic your whole background and then I love the smaller pictures clustered on top!
    • JillW
      This is so pretty!! The coloring is just stunning and you've done a terrific job with the challenge! Well done! :-)
    • wendyjc
      You nailed this challenge for sure! The colors of the mosaic are so warm and it makes the pictures really pop! Gorgeous!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    Angela Toucan
    Date:
    Jan 22, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    92.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    480px
    Height:
    480px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).