Lynnette

seven magic mountains - MOC day 22

seven magic mountains - MOC day 22
Lynnette, Jan 22, 2018
Description:
created with August and September Stuff kit by Allison Pennington; Real Life in Pockets | Bad Mom styles by Mommyish
    • Roboliver
      CUTE!!!! The colors made me stop dead in my tracks. I just HAD TO LOOK!!! Love this a bunch!
      Lynnette likes this.
    • Genniejoy
      Goodness! What is that???? Where is that? Wow! I've not seen anything like those before, you did a great job with the page! :)
      Lynnette likes this.
    • Lynnette
      @Genniejoy Thanks! It's an art installation just outside of Las Vegas, Nevada. If you google seven magic mountains you'll find more info!
    • LynnG
      What a perfect choice of photo, and what a brilliant page too
    • jk703
      Beyond awesome, Lynnette! I LOVE how it turned out and how you scrapped all the other photos on the bottom of the mosaic! This is fantastic! Off to add to Froggy Favs! Thank you so much for giving the challenge and tutorial a try - you created a beautiful layout!
    • heathert
      Oh my goodness, this *was* the perfect technique for these photos! Really excellent page--balanced, but lots of fun.
    • Genniejoy
      @Lynnette Wow. I googled. Fascinating! Several of my friends have been over that way, enroute to Disneyland! :)
    • Sokee
      This is sooo cool! I just Love this effect on your photo!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Allison Pennington
    Uploaded By:
    Lynnette
    Date:
    Jan 22, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    328 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).