Roxana

MOC6 - 17. Roxana A.K.A. ... Roxana

MOC6 - 17. Roxana A.K.A. ... Roxana
Roxana, Jan 17, 2018
Description:
One Little Bird - "Duly Noted"
Bella Gypsy Designs- "Signs of Spring"
Pink Reptile Designs - "Me, Myselfie and I"

"What can I say!? I'm Roxana AKA ... Roxana and I do not know how much could be said on this topic. It's my name, and my mom never told me if she had any specific reason to choose it.
My full name is Tatu Ilyana-Roxana. Here is a little story ... Tatu is the surname, but I kinda have two first names. In Romania, parents choose a name for the child at birth and the godfathers can chose one other name, and when the father goes to the town hall to declare the newborn baby, he must say the full name. Only that my father messed up the order at the moment and reversed my names, so Roxana goes to No. 2. I never really liked Ilyana, although it's a more special name than Roxana wichis relatively common.
Generally, on all websites where you have to register with a username, Roxana is never available, so I used most of the times my other name. When I came here, I was really glad that finally I could use my name, the name that everybody knows!"
chastml likes this.
    • LynnG
      This is really interesting! Great job with the challenge. And I love the pretty page, beautifully done :-)
    • tinkerbell1112
      that's quite a story about getting your names reversed! Very pretty page!
    • bestcee
      That's a cool story about the reversal of names! I love that you explained the Romania tradition of naming children - I never knew that.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    Roxana
    Date:
    Jan 17, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    225.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px
    Date / Time:
    2018:01:17 23:22:37

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).