cfile

Family (20180118 speed scrap recipe)

Family (20180118 speed scrap recipe)
cfile, Jan 18, 2018
Description:
1 plain bg paper (white paper)
1 large photo = at least 1/2 (grandparents, Grand Aunt & Uncle, Great Grandma)
3 shapes (diamonds)
1 scatter (stars)
1 word art (#happy memories word strip)
at least 3 elements: flower, 2 heart flairs, long rectangle = ribbon
finishing extras: title and shadowing

Credits:
Sabrina Creations | Sparkle On - Elements
Sabrina Creations | Sparkle On - Papers
font: Century Gothic for journaling and Passengers Script for title
sabrinavc likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      lovely framing of this precious photo
      cfile likes this.
    • NancyP
      Oh Christa, I am loving this photo and just chuckling reading the names. Lets see now, Grandma File is sitting on Uncle George's lap with her skirt pulled up and her husband is at the other end with Uncle George's wife's arm around him. Now these are MY kind of people. I am inviting them all to my next party!!!!! I so LOVE this layout, and the diamonds with the buttons are perfect!!!!
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @NancyP Yes my Grandmother was a hoot.. thank you Nancy.. I am thinking the photo is from 1966 or so... My Grandmother was hiking up her dress as a funny.. she would do things like that.. she was the life of the party for sure and my Grandfather over there on the right looks like the "straight man" but he too was a jokester! :) I will have to document some of his pranks.. gosh my whole family were and are pranksters :) gotta have fun and laughter in life. Thanks Nancy.. I am sure if they all were alive they would love to come to a party at your house :)
    • cfile
      @NancyP I probably should have had the title for this as "ALL IN THE FAMILY" instead of "Family" :giggle:giggle:giggle !
    • ashleywb
      Oh wow. this is really just perfect!
      cfile likes this.
    • NancyP
      @cfile Oh YES!!! MUST change that title!!! Too funny!!!! I LOVED that show!!
      cfile likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    cfile
    Date:
    Jan 18, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    219.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).