*gina*

Helene

Helene
*gina*, Jan 12, 2018
Description:
Day 12 - Throwback Photo (Photography Challenge)

Free Spirit Collection by Dawn Inskip
photo: private

journaling:
This photo shows my aunt Helene. I never met her in person because she passed away in the age of 27. My mom was 13 at that point. But she often told me about her sister how brightly she always was even though she knew that she would die young. At that time there was no medicine for her illness.
mirjam and lorieh like this.
    • cfile
      oh Gina, what a beautiful page and photo. The paint drips n the paper makes me think of tears running down a face due to your Aunt's premature death. So sorry you never met her, but I know she is smiling knowing your Mom told you all about her, and also your wonderul tribute to her. I love the beautiful blend of her photo (she was a beautiful woman) into the background. Gina this is gorgeous. TFS
    • Karen
      Aw, what a sad thing to lose an aunt before you even got to meet her. She was beautiful. I'm glad that your Mom has kept her memory alive by telling you about her. Your page is gorgeous! I love the photo blending and the soft flowers with the date tag.
    • mcurtt
      A beautiful heritage layout. I love the butterflies framing your aunt's photo.
      *gina* likes this.
    • Pachimac
      Your cluster is gorgeous and the paint spatters are perfect for the mood!
      *gina* likes this.
    • wenckechodan
      I can only agree with everything cfile and Karen said. What a sad story, but how beautiful to keep the memory alive. I, too, like the blending in particular.
      *gina* likes this.
    • Nemla
      You blended this to perfection. What a beautiful page.
      *gina* likes this.
    • *gina*
      thank you all for your lovely comments
    • Saar
      Gorgeous Gina! Love that photo and how you blended it in the background. Love the clusters as well. Beautiful take on the challenge.
      *gina* likes this.
    • marijke
      Beautiful page Gina .. love the blending and de paint drips!
      *gina* likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      beautiful tribute page with this precious photo.
      *gina* likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    *gina*
    Date:
    Jan 12, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    184 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).