Anny-Libelle

Moc6_day11

Moc6_day11
Anny-Libelle, Jan 11, 2018
Description:
~ Focus ~ by Dawn Inskip https://the-lilypad.com/store/Focus-Collection-incl-FWP-Page-Overlays.html
~ A picture perfect day ~ Elements by Dawn Inskip https://the-lilypad.com/store/A-Picture-Perfect-Day-Elements.html
Template by Sahlin Studio

Journaling translated with google translator:
We wanted to spend our 25th silver wedding anniversary in a special place and fulfilled our long cherished life wish to fly to London. On the wedding day on breakfast table, Dirk surprised me with a nice bouquet white roses and a glass of champagner. He had secretly organized all this without my noticing it. I
still do not know how that was possible. After breakfast we took the train to Windsor and Eton to spend the day there. We visited Windsor Castle and even saw the building with the private rooms of the queen . The whole area is very well maintained and we had the impression, each blade of grass had the
same length. We walked through the beautiful town to Eton, where we took a look at the well-known elite boarding school. It was cool, to observe the boys in their school uniforms in their everyday lives.
In a pub we ate traditional fish and chips and drank delicious ale. It was a beautiful sunny day with many great impressions. We often think about it and remember the wonderful hours we spent there.
    • plumdumpling
      What a wonderful memory! I love the diagonal here and the simple elements!
    • NancyP
      Well a belated happy 25th!! What a wonderful surprise! Those photos are gorgeous and the angle of the layout really gives it such interest. Great job with this challenge!!
    • *gina*
      fantastic page and what a wonderful memory
    • HeatherB
      What an amazing memory for your 25th anniversary! Sounds like Dirk is a real romantic! What great storytelling and love the way you scrapped this on the angle. Thank you for playing along with my challenge!
    • julifish
    • Aerobigirl
      Happy Anniversary! I love the variety of color in your photos and the diagonal template gives your page a fun energy.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    Anny-Libelle
    Date:
    Jan 11, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    175.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).