tinkerbell1112

All About - Page 011

All About - Page 011
tinkerbell1112, Dec 23, 2015
Description:
Etc by Danyale - Morning Coffee kit & word bits
Celeste likes this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      I loved seeing more about you! I listened to the Outlander series, whilst cleaning house...great fun, and oh I am just blown away! 61 books! love the coffee cup, and title of MY quiet time!
    • jenn mccabe
      wow! that is an awesome accomplishment! i am jealous! i love how you did the page!
    • dvhoward
      Great recap of your year!
    • bellbird
      I love that you used this screen shot for a page! the note and coffee and glasses are such a cute touch! So how did you go in 2016 and this year? I think that was the year I read the Maze Runner books too (I can't remember now if it started with a book club pick here?!) but anything with more than 500-odd pages i shy away from - all those Outlander books just scare me!!)
    • tinkerbell1112
      @bellbird oh Outlander is so worth it though!!! I'm almost done with my second for this year. So my longest book this year is going to severely reduce my # of books. 2017 will be 43 if I only finish the last 400 pages in Outlander and if I can also finish the 200 I have in another book, it'll be 44.

2016's page was done with product from a designer at another site, so it's not posted here - I can't find the layout at the moment, but I think it was still around 60. those big books really reduce the # of books you get to read in a year :)

but pages read are always what I like to see!!
      bellbird likes this.
    • tinkerbell1112
      bellbird likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    All About You Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    tinkerbell1112
    Date:
    Dec 23, 2015
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    144.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).