cfile

Merry Memories

Merry Memories
cfile, Dec 11, 2017
Description:
Journaling: "In 1996 after we moved back to Texas, Aunt Kitty, Mom and I went to the holiday bazaar at Ft. Hood. These cute ornaments made out of light bulbs caught my eye, and I just had to have them. The snowman we have had to repair several times as his stick limbs and orange toothpick nose has come off a few times, but we just adore placing them on our tree every year. I can't believe we have had these cuties for 21 years now. These are just a few of our favorite ornaments!"

Credits:
SwL_MerryMemoriesCutOut
dinskip_MLMemories_staple_sh
lgrieveson_starrywoods-branch-baubles
lgrieveson_st_nick_layered_transfers_pngs_4_layer008&19 and pngs_1_layer009
mommyish_farmhouse_bow1, trim2
prd_seasonsgreetings_berries, splatter gold
prd_seasonsgreetings_pp_08, sp01
prdchrista_NLgift_cf_jinglebell (Jingle Bell was made by me)
sahlinstudio_december_sequins
font: Rough Notes Sample
    • Sokee
      this is so beautifully created with all the paint splashes and those pretty ribbon corners! I love when there are memories attached to ornaments! I love them!
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
    • dawninskip
      Love the photo's and story Christa =)
      cfile likes this.
    • LynnG
      Lightbulbs?! How clever. Love this page, and your shadowing is :agree
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @LynnG yes it was lightbulbs and they used the spray paint snow on it!! Thank you!!
      LynnG likes this.
    • bbymks5
      Those are so cute!! I've always wanted to try making one, but I have a feeling I'd have snow all over the place LOL! I've never seen one in person, are they pretty heavy after the snow is added?
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @bbymks5 no they aren't heavy at all! Just get newspaper and put it down then spray on the paint... the silver part you paint with regular paint for hats etc. but the spray snow should be fine with some newspaper down first :)
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • bbymks5
      @cfile Ohhh!! I thought they used that Snowtec paste, but that makes sense to use the spray kind instead! They are so cute!
    • Scrapping with Liz
      LOVE all the details on this page. Very beautiful.
      cfile likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    cfile
    Date:
    Dec 11, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    238.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).