JOY

JOY
EllenT, Dec 1, 2017
Description:
Wonderland Element Pack by Sabrina Dupre
Wonderland Paper Pack by Sabrina Dupre
THIS TIME OF YEAR | by Jimbo Jambo Designs
    • MrsPeel
      gosh Ellen, not for nothing I call you my idol.... I may have to bribe my colleagues at the GSO not to pick you this week so I CAN!!!!!!! this is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! <3
      EllenT likes this.
    • EllenT
      LOL I don't think you'll have to bribe anyone, but you may have a hard time choosing. LOVE the BYOC colors! @MrsPeel
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      @EllenT I never EVER have a hard time choosing you....... I haven't been doing GSO as I was really unwell to write, all those scans...IVs don;t agree with me, the last week one... I had to do it the day after and I had to do on a hurry so I really didn't even look at the 7 days list, and tried to make a coherent post with the easiest to find.... (people complain if I pick all from here LOL) now , with you? my hard time is choosing WHICH page of yours I will choose!!!!!! :heartlub:heartlub:beat:heartlub:heartlub
      EllenT likes this.
    • janedee
      Oh my!! This is lovely - hoping you're getting this printed for a piece of wall art!
    • MrsPeel
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    EllenT
    Date:
    Dec 1, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    249.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).