londoncuppa

HYBRID_Nov.2017 Scraplift Challenge (londoncuppa)

HYBRID_Nov.2017 Scraplift Challenge (londoncuppa)
londoncuppa, Nov 27, 2017
Description:
This is a hybrid layout for November's Scraplift challenge of Isa Marks' layout. I created a lot of my own elements by printing the digital papers and die-cutting them with various dies. The heart "buttons" were created this way. I coated the die-cut paper with Glossy Accents and added a thread bow.

I thoroughly enjoyed working with the two fabulous collections of Paula and Sabrina. Thanks so much for taking the time to look at my layout!

DIGITAL
SABRINA'S CREATIONS:

https://the-lilypad.com/store/Day-After-Day-Bundle.html
PAULA KESSERLING:
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Mother-s-Nest-Kits.html

NON-DIGITAL
Adhesive (foam dots, red high-tack, washi tape), ink
Sequins, mini clothespins, ribbon
Anna Griffin (background paper)
    • bellbird
      love how you repeated the banner flags from the top corner next to your photo and the crocheted lace scallops are such a nice touch! i can't imagine how long printing and cutting and all this takes you!:notworthy
    • Shivani
      oh wow! simply wow! I can see all the hard work that went into this - probably worth every bit to show off that lovely photo!
    • IntenseMagic
      Absolutely beautifully done!! Everything is just beautiful! I adore that banner with the little clips!
    • jenn mccabe
      wow! i love the handmade banner so much! and the lace. and the natural items: nest, bird, eggs. it's all so elegant and rich and just lovely! TFS your amazing hybrids with us ... so inspiring! :beat
    • londoncuppa
    • Angela Toucan
      I so want to touch this beautiful layout, especially that lace.
    • londoncuppa
      @Angela Toucan Thanks, Angela! I'm an unashamed hoarder of all things scrappy; especially ribbons and lace. My family will probably find me buried under a mountain of them some day...lol.
    • MrsPeel
      another super fab hybrid!!!!!!! the photo is GORGEOUS!!!!!! I keep telling you, my dear, you would be perfectly suited in Dallas or Dynasty!!!!!! Gorgeous pieces you used here, everything is delightful, I find the palette amazingly stagey, and your combination of things giving a touch of modern....awesome all over!!!!!!!!!!![​IMG]
    • jk703
      Very pretty, Margaret! I really like the textures that you have on the page! Wonderful picture and smiles!
    • bcnatty
      Wow...this is awesome! The detail that you went in to is amazing!!!
      londoncuppa likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    londoncuppa
    Date:
    Nov 27, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    320.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    604px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).