Dream-jacket

Dream-jacket
silent ranks, Nov 16, 2017
Description:
Cerulean by Just Jaimee Designs
Sticky Bits Word Labels by Just Jaimee Designs
Storytelling by Alison Pennington
    • cinna
      LOVE the journaling! Gorgeous jacket and layout!
    • flowersgal
      Great way to present the journaling by letting us listen in on your conversation. He does look good it. Precious layout.
    • bellbird
      i saw these pics on FB but just read the story in the journal challenge thread and oh man! has he got you wrapped around his finger! DH came home with a suit a bit more than this early this year and he called it a conference suit to wear to conferences (I called it a funeral suit b/c to me he will be wearing that until and on the day he is buried to get his moneys worth - wasn't velvet though or so well patterned but i guess he didnt want to stand out or be matchy matchy with anyone at the conference!) DS on the other hand, we had to buy a 'not black' jacket for a Mary Poppins performance at school and i ended up with a very small adults jade jacket for $8 from the opp shop that was pretty big on him and he would wear it everywhere if he could! #fashionistas
    • bellbird
      oh love the matching ribbon clipped on their by the way and the ripped cardboard, recycled look with the brand new $$$ jacket ;)
    • silent ranks
      @bellbird haha. I know right? I'm an absolute sucker. Although, he sacrifices and has sacrificed a lot being a military/ veterans kid. Not easy living with parents with ptsd and he is ALWAYS there. So if he wants the dang jacket and I can find the money then he can have the dang jacket lol.
      bellbird likes this.
    • ashleywb
      Wow, that is some jacket! He looks great. I love how you've scrapped it with the neutrals and little touches of blues.
    • Karen
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    silent ranks
    Date:
    Nov 16, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    92.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    650px
    Height:
    650px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).