Juliestcyr, Nov 12, 2017
Description:
Pink Reptile Designs - Embrace Papers & Elements
Pink Reptie Designs - Time Flies Elements
Fiddle-Dee-Dee Shadow Styles
Mommyish Stylin' 207 (Stamps)
mirjam and jenn mccabe like this.
    • IntenseMagic
      Such cute photos!! Love that striped background and that little calendar element!! This is so pretty!
      Juliestcyr likes this.
    • Shivani
      I love the interesting shape of the purple paper. The floral paper adds so much vibrancy to the layout and so do those happy photos!
      Juliestcyr likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      everyone was sup'd to lift the same page - round robin style - (o start w/ONE page in the PRD gallery and then each of you in the group lift each other's LIFT - not a new page) but that's totally OK julie! you still participated in the spirit of a PRD scrap lift! AND understanding the written word can be challenging - i do it all the time myself. :) i love the way the page came- out the paper choices & the adorable calendar cluster make this page stand out! awesome work!
    • Juliestcyr
      Aaand... now that you explain that and I reread the instructions it all makes perfect sense. I now feel like a hypocrite for the lecture I just gave my 12 year-old about reading and understanding the questions before writing the answers on tests at school.
    • mirjam
      LOL...That remark about giving your son a lecture made me laugh out loud. I think it happens to everyone and like Jenn said you definitely scrapped in the spirit of the challenge. Love your lift Julie and awesome how your butterfly calendar luster add depth to your page! Cute photos too!
    • jenn mccabe
      LOL Julie! I reread my instructions again too ... I can totally see how it can be taken either way! I should not have included just the link to the CT round robin as an example - but rather posted a little image to SHOW everyone. WHo's got time to click a link, right? We love your page and are happy you played and since it was so close to the end - we just wanted everyone to get a chance to play regardless! :bkThank you for jumping in!
      Juliestcyr likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pink Reptile Designs
    Uploaded By:
    Juliestcyr
    Date:
    Nov 12, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    235.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).