RJMJ

Halloween Bash-Halloween/October Inspiration Challenge-Pumpkin Palooza

Halloween Bash-Halloween/October Inspiration Challenge-Pumpkin Palooza
RJMJ, Oct 22, 2017
Description:
Thank You For A Great Inspiration Challenge!...Love Fall/Halloween Colors...I Went Crazy For Pumpkins!...Oh So Many Pumpkins!...

*I Was Inspired By Of Course The Pumpkins:The Black & White Stripes:The Use Of The Word October:The Color Blue:The Color Orange:The Halloween Theme:The Use Of Light & The Soft Yellow Color*

:For My Pumpkin Palooza Layout:I Used:

:Halloween,Haunted Halloween,Jeepers Creepers & Trick Or Treat:All By Kristin Aagard
:Halloween Party:Tbeartes(1 Element)
:No Tricks-Just Treats:A-Manda Creation(1 Element)
MrsPeel likes this.
    • LoveItScrapIt
      Love the fun background and the photo crop is soooo perfect. I need to do that more.

[​IMG]
      RJMJ likes this.
    • carrie1977
      What a cool photo!
    • MrsPeel
      wow to that awesome pumpkin photo and your multi pumpkin show!!!!! Not sure if you know, I am Brazilian but live in London (England) I have been here for over 20 years...still can't understand why in this country pumpkins only show for about 20 days in October, and the rest of the year...NOTHING!!!!!! in Brazil we have so many dishes with it, including one that cooks shrimp inside the pumpkin, and a sweet/jam kind of thing that is mixed with coconut...so I am LOVING your multi pumpkin here!!!! Love how much inspiration you took from the boards too! Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Electra
      This is awesome in every way a person could possibly think of!!
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Oct 22, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    532.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).