cfile

DSD Exhaustion!

DSD Exhaustion!
cfile, Oct 8, 2017
Description:
Thank you for a Fabulous DSD! It is fabulous but I am exhausted from all the unzipping and all of the festivities!! Thank you so much!

Quick Slow Scrap by Cynthia 10/8 @ 2pm EDT
Credits:
Little Butterfly Wings Magic Scape collab with Studio Basics https://the-lilypad.com/store/MagicScape-Collab-Bundle.html
Kate Hadfield | Sleep Tight https://the-lilypad.com/store/Sleep-Tight.html
Patch was made using the Patched action by Mommyish https://the-lilypad.com/store/CU-Patched-Up-Toolkit.html (I gave the patch away in the chat)
the rest is all of the packs I bought :) Fun shopping and the FWP treasured packs of People & Places too!! Fab! Thank you all and thanks Cynthia for the fun chat!

Fonts: 1942 Report & Adam.CG Pro
littlekiwi and MrsPeel like this.
    • Ga_L
      amazing page, love the idea of scrapping all the kits you grabbed this week-end. 15 pages ! wow wow !
      cfile likes this.
    • djp332
      lol! That's exactly how I feel and I didn't think I was even going to participate! What a fun layout! I love that you included all the kits you purchased!
      cfile likes this.
    • michelepixels
      You did it! It's awesome!
      cfile likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Very clever and true. Love your fun "take" on DSD. It's fun to see what others purchased and the kit thumbnails as part of the layout. I'm sitting on my hands now not to get enticed by any of the late offers which have filled my mailbox today!
      cfile likes this.
    • cinderella
      Oh, so many goodies! I love that you scrapped your purchases. I haven't downloaded mine yet.
      cfile likes this.
    • LynnG
      This is brilliant!
      cfile likes this.
    • Farwen
      I was in the chat when you expressed your idea to represent your DSD, clever! And 15 pages done???? Bravo!
      cfile likes this.
    • Electra
      Love your approach to this, and am way to tired to do anything this fantastic! I think it is wonderful!!
      cfile likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      Christa!!!!!! this is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!! I kinda knew you weren't joking when you said you would place a bed in the middle LOL, this is so amazingly creative and so well told a story!!!!!! This is not just visually a beauty and full of detail, the feeling to this, especially as you look after my emotional well being at the same time (which I know can be a pain) and the way you support me always.... it makes my heart sign. Super- amazingly awesome!!!!!Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
      cfile likes this.
    • Nemla
      Wow looks like you had fun.
      cfile likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    cfile
    Date:
    Oct 8, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    222.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).