Juliestcyr

Spooktacular

Spooktacular
Juliestcyr, Oct 20, 2017
Description:
Kristen Aagard - Haunted Extra Papers (Freebie)
Allison Pennington - I Put a Spell on You
Mommyish - Dynamic Shading Bits 1, Stylin (2) Vintage,
Just Jaimee - December 2016 Storyteller Styles (Chalkboard)
Fiddle-Dee-Dee Shadow Styles
MrsPeel and AllisonPennington like this.
    • HeatherB
      Great photos of the kids all dressed up. Love those photo corners and your cluster work. Wonderful page!
      Juliestcyr likes this.
    • carrie1977
      Love your little clusters! Great photo treatment!
      Juliestcyr likes this.
    • yellowpeep
      Great title and clusters around those sweet photos. [​IMG]
    • MrsPeel
      ohhhh LOVE this Julie!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is one of the examples why I love these scraps....youy guys teach me ways to creativity with my own instructions!!!!! Love your always elegant style and how it is applied to the instructions of my much more messy page LOL gorgeous photo treatment, amazing shadows (specially on those banners flags!!!!) as usual, my lovely dear girl, this is amazing all over!!!!!! Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG] and the chats presence of yours that is always, always treasured!!!! even more now that we had the chance to meet in person and spend a few hours together..... I wrote down on my grateful list this as one of my big thank yous...... (and I stop here because my over emotional old woman's brain can get boring :giggle )
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    Juliestcyr
    Date:
    Oct 20, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    395.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).