Electra

Squeaky Does Halloween!

Squeaky Does Halloween!
Electra, Oct 20, 2017
Description:
for Cynthia's Halloween Bash Slow Scrap
credits: Dawn Inskip-Toxic Detail Contours.
October 2016 Storyteller
Little Butterfly Wings-Spooky kit, All Cats Go To Heaven kit
Just Jaimee Commercial use brads
Mommyish-Spooked freebie
Kate Hadfield-Oogley Boogley brads
MrsPeel and jesskab like this.
    • bellbird
      nawww! too cute! love seeing critters in costume but i love your journalling all the more! hilarious!
      [​IMG]
      Electra likes this.
    • HeatherB
      I don't think I would have been able to dress up my kitties, let alone get some great photos. Good job! Your kitty looks great in the Halloween costume. Love the journal card - just perfect!
      Electra likes this.
    • carrie1977
      Oh gosh...how cute is that cat? I don't think mine would let me dress her up. lol
      Electra likes this.
    • yellowpeep
      I have a black kitty too!! and I agree, I don't think he'd let me dress him up. Love the way you scrapped these great photos. :)
      [​IMG]
      Electra likes this.
    • Saar
      Oh this is so fun. What a beautiful layout.
      Electra likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      OMG you are awesome!!!!!!! such a great laugh, a great page (as usual!!!) LOVE the photos, love the composition (and the way you specified every item in the forum!!!!!) the photos are great, the whole page is vibrant ad fun!!!!!!! Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG] and your presence in the chats, you are one of the few of you who always, always makes my day a much better one, thank you for making these past months fight possible :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub
      Electra likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    Electra
    Date:
    Oct 20, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    148.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).