suval, Jul 31, 2017
Description:
credits
Template -Kate Hadfield July2017
Wizardry - Kate Hadfield
Let's Play alpha - Kate Hadfield
Gary Oxlade likes this.
    • Cristina
      What an amazing experience! I love the look of the wide crop on the photos!
    • Kate
      Oh, I LOVE this page! Such wonderful photos, the wide horizontal format of the flipped template works so well for them! We're off to the Studio Tour again later in the year, I am looking forward to seeing the Hogwarts Express (it wasn't there when we went last time!). I'm glad you all had such a good time! Thanks for playing along with the challenge!
      suval likes this.
    • cfile
      I absolutely LOVE your page!! Congratulations Sue on winning too!! I am so happy to see this as I too just got back from the UK after going to the Studio tour too!! (I was there on 6/29) I loved it!! Love your page and congrats on winning Kate's Challenge!!
    • suval
      Kate, thank you so much for selecting my layout. You can board a portion of the Hogwarts Express and see the individual cars that were used in the movies. cfile I was there 2 months ago, probably my only trip.
    • gwtwred
      This is wonderful! You used this template very effectively to showcase so many wonderful photos in a small space. Congrats on winning the challenge for this month!
    • Aerobigirl
      I like the wide photos and the way they line up.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Designer Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    suval
    Date:
    Jul 31, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    360.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    801px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).