JillW

Ouch!

Ouch!
JillW, Oct 6, 2017
Heather Prins, MrsPeel and KittyY like this.
    • cfile
      Oh my goodness Jill.. that is something! I love the way you documented this, but oh my. Your journaling made me cringe from the pain you felt. So glad that is behind you...I guess you felt if it was going to be a break it was going to be the biggest break of all time.. oh my. Love the kit you used, and again love how you documented it. I bet you can still feel aches in your wrist when the weather changes. Glad you are ok now. Great scrapping! TFS (Fab journaling.. truly is a story for sure that we can all invision based on your journaling of it!)
    • MrsPeel
      JillW likes this.
    • cookingmylife
      Congrats on the GSO!! But yikes! I'm so sorry you had a good use for these products! My son fell off a ladder some time ago and it was a long time healing the three limbs broken. Vicodin is certainly a hard drug to kick and fortunately for me I have no tolerance for it. It really scared me.
    • Saar
      Congratulations with your GSO! Totally deserved. I love how you scrapped this unfortunate event.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    JillW
    Date:
    Oct 6, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    167.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).