StefanieS

Burgers

Burgers
StefanieS, Oct 1, 2017
Description:
For the Kate Hadfield blog challenge.
I used October Template by Christa, Big Top Papers, Fast Food and All the Everydays by Kate Hadfield.
love2craftjen, elitka, lizj and 3 others like this.
    • Serena
      Okay, I never thought of doing something like that.. how genius! Those are making me hungry though... o_O I like how you've used the template and the perfect elements to go with! :D And of course, the PERFECT touch, the "burger grease" stains behind it, that's AWESOME!
      StefanieS likes this.
    • bcgal00
      Love your burger page!
      StefanieS likes this.
    • cfile
      How fun Stefanie!! I love the comparison of all the burgers!! I love to go out to eat as well... when we do go I always get a steak as we don't eat them at home anymore as we cut out most red meats. I do love a steak and I love burgers.. hubby when we do have red meats will make something we call an edinburger made with ground lamb. Fabulous fast food doodles and all the everydays.. they go great with the big top papers! love the journaling and how you made the template your own! Great use of the paint to be grease stains.. perfection! Thanks for playing Stefanie, and good luck!
      StefanieS likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Very fun layout.
      StefanieS likes this.
    • Tree City
      Your page makes me (1) hungry for a burger and (2) want to scrap a page of my "best of" food! :) love the doodles you chose, btw! Kate's Fast Food pack is just perfect for your page!
      StefanieS likes this.
    • love2craftjen
      This is a fun page! Thanks for sharing! What is the font you used?
      StefanieS likes this.
    • Kate
      This is such a fun page! I love that you took so many pics of food and arranged and ranked them like this! Thanks so much for playing along with the challenge!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    StefanieS
    Date:
    Oct 1, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    247.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).