jenn mccabe

Hello Autumn

Hello Autumn
    • umyesh
      This is beautiful. I love how you've clustered the stringbats and sequins.
    • bbymks5
      So beautiful!! Everything matches your photos perfectly, love that!
    • LynnG
      So gorgeous! :agree
    • Lor
      Gorgeous layout with amazing use of some many beautiful Autumn colors. Great title work and touches of embellies! Perfection! :-)
    • MrsPeel
      you, my dear, so loved, amazing friend, have this gift of giving us the most elegant, beautiful, fill of history/story and perfection in the technical side of things you your pages!!!!! You know I love each & everyone of them, and I wish I had energy to stop in each & everyone, am of to sleep now (4 am!!! LOL) but will come back tomorrow with time... oh I have missed you guys, the pages, the interaction, it makes me so happy to be able to come even if in little bits...
      LOVE the way the background paper gives a sensation of movement that makes the whole page be fiery, the photos as gorgeous, the contrast with the green in the photos with the white paint is perfection, love every little bit!!!!!! will be back tomorrow for more!!!!!!! Love you!!!!!!!!![​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    jenn mccabe
    Date:
    Sep 20, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    172.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).