Serena

Jenns Sketch Canoe

Jenns Sketch Canoe
Serena, May 4, 2017
Description:
My layout for the Sketch Challenge found here by the Lovely Miss Jenn. There's still time to come play until 5/9!

Credits:

Allison Pennington - Lovely Day: Patterns & Backgrounds, Lovely Day: Elements, All The Feels blog hop alpha (2016)

Just Jaimee - Storyteller Raine: Element Pack

Fiddle-dee dee Designs - Shadows {Dressed Up}

Amanda R - Wave shadow action found here.

Emily Merritt - Paperblock Templates 1

Fonts:

The Hedgie Hog by Pink Reptile Designs <3
Playfair Display
    • Serena
      @kendrawalter Thank you!!! The sketch called for three.. but I just couldn't give up the whole of the photo, so I went for six! LOL!
    • Serena
      @bbymks5 I'm not gonna lie.. I'll admit that when I was taking the photos, I went into this Last Air Bender sort of moment and wanted to get in and paddle off into the distance with the ice in the water just bending and letting me through. The kids pulled me out of that nonsense right away. LOL!!! "Come ON mom, the park is RIGHT THERE!!!"
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • Serena
      @Amson @Saar Thank you SO much ladies, I appreciate the comments! ^.^
    • bbymks5
      @Serena hehehe!!! Kids and their reality checks!!
      Serena likes this.
    • vickyang
      Fantastic page!
      Serena likes this.
    • Katherine B
      This is wonderful! Love what you've done with the photo!
      Serena likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      I'm here gobsmaked for so so many reasons...... main being I have so much to catch up with your gallery that is SO AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and the elegance of each and every page, your gifted originality, the way you compose and give detail in a non usual way ...wOw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had to come now to give you a hug and let you know I will be coming back later on.....(just had some very bad news- which means the weeks to come will be stressful) so I will stay away until my mood improves a bit, but will be back later for sure, In LOVE with this page!!!!!!!!!!!
      Serena likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      Serena likes this.
    • orkan
      j'aime cette page parmi tant d'autres sur votre galerie. Des choix de couleurs bien personnels et chic. Votre français me fait plaisir et il est très correct ! merci
      Serena likes this.
    • Serena
      @orkan Merci beaucoup pour les doux (doux means sweet, oui? doux reve?) "comment" (je suis desole, je ne sais pas les mot pour comment en Francais!) et les encouragement! Je suis heureux de vous appeler mon ami!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    Serena
    Date:
    May 4, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    513.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).