HappyMamacita

Entertain Strangers

Entertain Strangers
HappyMamacita, Aug 18, 2017
Description:
Created with: https://the-lilypad.com/store/greyson.html
(wings are not included)
    • bellbird
      beautiful! are the girls in this series you've posted from the same pack of Rebecca's dolls? love the consistancy between the pages - lets the subtle differences and messages shine :) And welcome to The Lilypad gallery!
    • HappyMamacita
      Thank you for the welcome and kind words. Yes, these are from her series. I don't know how to put specific information on here, when I upload - or after I've uploaded. It's my first time posting. This is from her Greyson collection. The wings are from an old Sissy Sparrows collection.
    • IntenseMagic
      @HappyMamacita Yes, welcome to the gallery!! I love your pages...they are so pretty!! I adore those girls!! When you are uploading your layout, you will see a box that looks like this:
      [​IMG]
      That's where you add your credits for the kits. If you want to add them after you upload, click the Edit Image button at the top and you will see the same box under the title of your layout.
      Hope that helps :) Let me know if I can help you out with anything!!
    • Dalis
      Yes, when you upload right after selecting your image to upload then the box above will show up. It doesn't show up until you select the image you want to upload. Let us know if you need more help. These girls are just adorable, love the series you are creating.
      bellbird likes this.
    • HappyMamacita
      Thank you for your assistance. I've modified the uploads to include the link to the specific page where I purchased this kit (which I hope is appropriate to provide).
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Rebecca McMeen
    Uploaded By:
    HappyMamacita
    Date:
    Aug 18, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    510.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).