silent ranks

My-father

My-father
silent ranks, Aug 8, 2017
Description:
Chapter 1 - Chalk by ETC By Danyale
Summer Journal - Mason Jars by ETC By Danyale
    • wendy johnson
      great page, love the journaling, and the simple embelishments.
    • IntenseMagic
      What a wonderful page and such wonderful journaling. I'm glad to know that you got to know his pain and that you do have some great memories growing up with him. I love the quote!
    • jenn mccabe
      wow kate. you are such an exceptional writer. i felt so much reading this, and i don't even know you - so i can only imagine how this was for you. i love that you seem to have found a peace with what was ... that you have so many positive and good experiences shining a light on the darkness that also was there - you are an amazing woman and an inspiration. humongous hugs to you. this is just fabulous!
    • Shivani
      This is so from your heart. I can only marvel at the strength of your character because only the strongest of us can overlook the follies in others. That you chose to focus on the good parts of your dad speaks volumes of your own growth. Wonderfully put and so touching!
    • beatricemi
    • dvhoward
      This is so moving, Kate.
    • bcgal00
      What powerful journaling. Such an impactful page. Thx for sharing your story of your dad.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    silent ranks
    Date:
    Aug 8, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    211.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).