Jazzmom

08-MIS_#iPaint_pks

08-MIS_#iPaint_pks
    • bellbird
      beautiful shot! love the hand prints for this theme and all the art elements and the paper choices here!
      Jazzmom likes this.
    • cfile
      What a gorgeous photo you captured here! I love the art smock she is wearing with all the paint on it and her holding the paint brush, and then all the little elements for paint & art that you embellished it with. I am glad that the photo stands out and stays the focus and that the embellishments are on the edges.. gorgeous page and your little artist is pure adorable and precious here. Beautiful girl!!
      Jazzmom likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      she is adorable - love her in her art smock! those little diamond paper pieces with artsy themes are so perfect for this layout and really help tell the story! love the colors of cardstock you used as well! beautiful layout!
      Jazzmom likes this.
    • umyesh
      What an adorable little artist! Her cute face steals the focus for sure :) I love the art embellishments on each diamond and the painted stars along the left side.
      Jazzmom likes this.
    • Katherine B
      Congratulations! Your beautiful layout has been chosen as a LBW Gallery Standout and featured on the Little Butterfly Wings blog!
      Jazzmom likes this.
    • Scrapping with Liz
      I love the diamonds with the different art things going on.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scrapping with Liz
    Uploaded By:
    Jazzmom
    Date:
    Aug 6, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    102.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).