mocamom

Robin_Sea Worthy 2 OL TLP

Robin_Sea Worthy 2 OL TLP
mocamom, Jul 22, 2017
Description:
Kit and Journal Cards: Seaworthy Storyteller July 2017 Add on by Just Jaimee at https://the-lilypad.com/store/Seaworthy-Storyteller-July-2017-Add-on.html (kit) and https://the-lilypad.com/store/Seaworthy-Journal-Cards-Storyteller-July-2017-Add-on.html (cards)

Template: Storyteller November 2015 Luka Pocket Page Templates by Just Jaimee at https://the-lilypad.com/store/Storyteller-November-Luka-Pocket-Page-Templates.html
Kimberly_Wade likes this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      oh my goodness, I have never heard of this...but what an amazing thing to do!!! perfect kit to highlight the fun too
    • MrsPeel
      ohhh this is so amazing!!!!!!!!! I also didn't know about anything like this? so you get inside the water? I'm of to google this. when we went to Turkey in 2011, we went diving in the middle of the Mediterraneo, it was amazing, but if there is anything like this here in the city (we live on London , England) I am sure my daughter will wanna go, even now she is 21 LOL this is amazing, the page is gorgeous and how amazing that you can share adventures like this!!!!!!!![​IMG]
    • MrsPeel
      I had to come back after googling this.... we have one in Manchester (about 4 hours drive from London, and we have tons of friends there so maybe a weekend break!) thank you so much for sharing!!!!!!!!
    • mocamom
      @AnneofAlamo Thank you for your kind words. It was a great experience! I've had numerous ear surgeries and can never get water in my ears, so this was my first time being able to go under water of any kind!
    • mocamom
      @MrsPeel Thank you!! I'm glad you have one near you. It was one of the most amazing experiences and I'll never forget it!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      oh I can imagine!!! it is so very well documented in the page, the way you composed feels so much fun and good times shared, it made want to find out.... I can't dive with tanks at the moment as I have a number of health issues, so this is more than perfect!!!! I ll let you know after we ve' been there!!!! <3
    • MrsGaramer
      This is so cool!!! I love how you highlighted your adventure!
    • Karen
      This is SO cool! I didn't know this was even a thing, but now that I do... I NEEED to do it! My hubby and I love to scuba dive, but haven't done much since having kids because they are too young to take. This would be the perfect way to do something similar and take them with us! I LOVE your photos, oh and I'm totally with you. I ALWAYS wear my wetsuit so I don't get cold and I don't care if I'm the only one! It's worth it to me! :)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Just Jaimee
    Uploaded By:
    mocamom
    Date:
    Jul 22, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    205 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    900px
    Height:
    900px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).