bbymks5

Best Friends

Best Friends
bbymks5, Jul 22, 2017
Description:
There were watching and singing along to that crazy dancing banana that sings "It's Peanut Butter Jelly Time" song.

I used the Simply This Template by Lynn Grieveson and Peanut Butter Jelly Time by Kristin Aagard
jenn mccabe likes this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      oh my gosh, now that silly song is in my head..but what a great way to document the hilarity! I can only imagine the fun this page will be in 10 years too! tee hee
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      love that little bit of cute PB&J pattern paper masked in - it's adorable and so perfect for the moment! she's super cute - awesome job on the white balancing and i love the way you did the title with the little sticker! really cute page! :)
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • bbymks5
    • orkan
      J'aime l'imagination de la mise en page et aussi des couleurs différentes de la photo! En plus amusant, merci!
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • bbymks5
      @orkan Thank you!! I think I could have tweaked the white balance a bit more, but my daughters friend who's holding her iPad the purple was getting a little funny so I stopped.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    bbymks5
    Date:
    Jul 22, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    2 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).